Sight & Sound Systems hosted the 3rd Annual A Taste of Technology on April 23rd, 2015 at Chima Brazilian Steakhouse.
Guests enjoyed Chima’s excellent food while learning about the newest in AV technology from presenters Bose, Control4, Definitive Technology, Elite Screens, Epson, Integra, H-P Products, Kaliedescape, Lutron, OnQ/Legrand, Resolution Products and Securenet, Sonos, Triad, Universal Remote Control. Also featured during A Taste of Technology:
- Dolby Atmos Experience – sponsored by Epson, Elite Screens, Integra, Sanus and Triad.
- Real 3D audio!
- CEU Classes presented by Crestron and Lutron:
- Daylighting Design with Shading Solutions.
- From Vision to Reality: Where Technology Meets Design.
- Over $4,500 in prize giveaways!
- Securenet – Helix Automation Panel;
- Universal Remote Control – MX-780 Remotes;
- Sonos – PLAY:3;
- Tried – MLB tickets;
- HP Products – Vroom Garage Vacuum;
- Definitive Technology – pair of AW-5500 Outdoor Speakers;
- Bose – Sound Touch 20;
- OnQ/Legrand – Nuvo P100 Player;
- Acoustic Solutions/LG – Blu Ray Player.